MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the tip off from the girl looking out for me, so i snatched the pic. All I have to say is, good eye! I have taught her well :naughty:

So when is he going to register on the forum? :stickpoke

Props on his choice of motorcycle

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Are you sure he isn't just looking on, enviously, wondering if his little bike (embarassingly parked around the corner) could keep up? :loser:

haha.... if it is his, damn cool. wonder if he likes riding in the moonlight with the lights off.... ? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
If you think about it, that is probably her bike. he riders her he figures he can ride her bike also :humpother

·
Registered
645 Posts
Im pretty sure they both have one. I think he had one of the first red framed 910's as I remember seeing it on the brutaleforum before they got hacked.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I know his personal trainer and his garage care-taker... they both ride R6 and hang out @ my Yamaha dealer, Pitt also has a 05 R6 for the track and the mods on it were all based on the recommendations of those colorful charactor in his entourage...

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else picked them up for him. I guess Pitt has better things to do with his time :naughty: than looking aroundfor a cool lid.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
odonata said:
I wouldn't be surprised if someone else picked them up for him. I guess Pitt has better things to do with his time :naughty: than looking aroundfor a cool lid.
That might explain those gloves in the other pics :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
odonata said:
I doubt it... he is such a big shot he could do what ever he wants.
I dunno. I saw an interview with Ewan MacGregor recently where he said he's not allowed to ride bikes while under movie contract. I expect it's the same for Brad. When you consider the many millions a studio has invested in the success of a film it's them that likely dictate the terms, not him.

Si

1 - 16 of 16 Posts