MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have an Ifor Williams BV105 6’ Box Trailer for sale (little use, very good condition).

The trailer is currently set up internally for carrying two enduro bikes or two superbikes, with shelving for associated accessories and kit. Perfect for getting changed in once bikes have been removed. There is also a security wheel clamp available. The shelving etc has been installed in such a way that in can be removed, leaving no trace of installation. The trailer can be easily towed, fully loaded, by a family sized saloon car.

This trailer was first purchased new from Agroco Trailers, Needham Market, Suffolk by the first owner in 2014. I purchased the trailer in January 2015, after the first owner had not used it.

This trailer has a ramp/combination rear door and comes with the following;

Spare wheel (never used) with cover (chained and padlocked with 2 keys).
Shoring pole X2
Bulkhead (excepts wheels of 2 bikes)
Rear prop stands
Lashing points (internal) X8
Personnel door key X2
13 pin European electric plug (7 pin trailer plug available. If fitted reversing light does not work)
All original paperwork and invoices

Specification as per Ifor Williams;
Model: BV105 6’
Tyres: 165R13C
Gross Weight: 2700kg
Unladen Weight: 735kg
Internal Length: 3.00m (9’ 10”)
Internal Width: 1.47m (4’ 9”)
Overall Length: 4.70m (15’ 5”)
Overall Width: 2.10m (6’10”)

Internal Height: 1.82m (6’ 0”)

The trailer has covered approximately 1000 miles from new and has been stored under cover, when not in use. I am selling the trailer because I now have an alternative form of transport.

The trailer is located in a village to the North of Cambridge and can be available for viewing at the weekends or evenings.

I am looking for £3,500

If you require any further information or would like to arrange a viewing, please make contact.

I will hopefully upload photographs at the weekend.

Thank you for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts