MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to Adam today and purchased a eprom chip from him for the F4 in a quest for more power and better running to suit pipe mods check out his datalogger site

16m ECU Diagnostic Data Logger

This is a very knowledgeable MV guy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Chips with everything

Just some info relating to the 16m ecu chip mods as created by Adam @merc07 to suit my f41000s.

After decatting the OE mid pipe although it ran ok I needed to know that the bike would be at its optimum so I contacted Adam via the forum and the inevitable happened I modded the F4 again.

Basically:

EBS disable.

Fan control modified to help with overheating.

ignition and fuelling mods to suit the decat and future coring of the exhaust.

Her,s the pics.

many thanks to Adam0:) for is expertise and assistance .:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jap engined MV Agusta F4

So after decatting and fitting Adams chip @merc07 i had a run out this morning .

No EBS no overheating and no weird flatspot after closing throttle and openeing up again due to EBS.

Basically Adams chip has turned a very good italian bike with some engine foibles into a fire breathing Jap engined bike :

Yes it is that good now that you would think it was a Japanese engined bike but it isn't it is Italiano ferrario .

the bike today ran like my old 04 R1 and my 08 R1 lovely fuelling and serious power.

I would recommend talking to Adam if you haven't already.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I did the same minus the EBS, no EBS on a 2007 Brutale 910r. I contacted Adam and he was able to put me in touch with a guy here in America with the same bike and set up. I made a few mods: cat delete, carbon canister delete, iridium spark plugs, amsoil, HP corse exhaust with mid-pipe. I kept the stock manifold and no plans adding headers. The fan know comes on sooner and idles smooth and steady. I plan on getting it on the dyno. Not that it's a performance mod, but I added a G2 throttle tamer. I put on new grips and now been thinking of adding heated grips.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts