MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 2 years of looking at the F3 since it was launched I finally got around to by one. :)

I will take delivery 26 maj here in Stockholm Sweden. It is this dealers first sale of an F3 800. They started with MV Agusta in Mars this year.
@ www.hojcenter.se

Here is a picture (sorry for the quality, my Iphone sucks) :ahhh:

Have a good one,

/Fredrik

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congrats on the new machine, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine :)

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Congratulations and welcome here !
I'm kind of jealous and would love to have such a baby to.
However Your I-Phone isn't that bad.
I see there a red silver something in the photo.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Nice congrats. I was in Gothenburg in the summer time once and it was freezing. Don't know how you can manage to ride her.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

for the welcome,
temp is not bad minime, if you spend he winter here as well the swedish summer is warm :)

I will post more when I pick up the bike from dealer and report the maiden voyage

cheers,

/Fredrik

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On the road

Hello,

I have now driven the first 100km on my F3 800. :f4:
I got delivery yesterday and was nervous the first km, but this morning it felt really good.

Here is a picture just before I set of from the dealer,

Regards,

/Fredrik

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All.

I have bought an Black MV F3 800 and i love it! Having said that my clutch basket broke after just 3500 miles!

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this with their F3 800? or if anyone has heard of this being a problem on the 800's?

thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Luckily I was riding to the dealer for it's service when i lost drive. The dealer picked it up and took it apart and showed me the basket. The flanges (not sure what to call them) in the basket had snapped off one by one. I'm getting a new engine and one is being shipped from the MV factory as I type this but it worrying if it will happen again. MV say its a material fault and i'm just unlucky and i'm hoping that is the case!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts