MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Aprilia RS50. Might be fun to take to the track. Anyone here have one of these?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Joe, I'm learning more about them. This one has a 72cc kit with some complementary goodies. This might be my chance to get the wife to start riding again, and maybe even getting her to the track. Can't believe how light this thing is, or how absolutely heavy my MV's are.

My young buddy Tommy has one Art and he's done all sorts of witchKraft to the engine...

joe

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts

I used to have a RS250 ( should find some pics in my album) and if this is anything like the 250, prepare yourself for impressions of a Cheshire Cat. :)

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
oh... I just sold a RS 125 this weekend!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice, John. Why'd you sell it? My friend tracks his 250 so hopefully I'll be able to compare. And Erik, why didn't you sell it to me? I've loved these little race replicas since watching biaggi and rossi when I was younger and was always mad we couldn't get the good ones here.

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Very nice, John. Why'd you sell it? My friend tracks his 250 so hopefully I'll be able to compare. And Erik, why didn't you sell it to me? I've loved these little race replicas since watching biaggi and rossi when I was younger and was always mad we couldn't get the good ones here.
Well... I would have loved to if I knew... had extremly low km. Like 2500... but I guess the shipping would have been very expensive...

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do Noel, thanks. And Erik, I was joking. Probably not worth it. For some odd reason, I want all 3, up to the 250.

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Usual reason mate... Lack of space and use..

It was a cracking looking bike and very well put together with some quality parts.. The frame and swinging arm was a work of art..

The best thing about the RS250 is its lack of weight.. If you can find a nice low mileage example in good condition, snap it up..

Mine was a 2002 Jeremy McWilliams rep with 1900 miles from new..

·
Super Moderator
24,098 Posts
Scooter, or Scoot is also slang for motorcycle in many parts of the world.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Babe, I'm going down South with Ed to pick up a mo, scooter." Also, one day I might try to bring this into the living room, so for all intents and purposes, it's a scooter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts