MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Gladio said:
I know what you mean. I had the mix/match red tail, black tank version and it actually grew on me. I was kind of sad taking the pieces off. But the Gladio kit is awesome.
CANT WAIT to see the Gladio in person and in the sun. Looks like pure class on wheels i bet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Congrats!
My patience is tumbledown too.
I start to consider to pay by installments. :devil:
Gladio is cool.

And the gladio kit can be bought by single set in U.S.?
Or must buy a full gladio version bike?
What parts be included?price?
Do you know my mean?

My dealer say they can't supply a set of gladio kit for 910.
Only can buy a gladio version brutale,and must place an order for many month(or [email protected]@)
And the price about 46904 USD. :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,077 Posts
richard said:
Congrats!
My patience is tumbledown too.
I start to consider to pay by installments. :devil:
Gladio is cool.

And the gladio kit can be bought by single set in U.S.?
Or must buy a full gladio version bike?
What parts be included?price?
Do you know my mean?

My dealer say they can't supply a set of gladio kit for 910.
Only can buy a gladio version brutale,and must place an order for many day(or month)
And the price about 46904 USD. :rant:
the gladio kit is available in basic and full version. The basic kit contains tank, fender, tail panels, seats, alarm, and certifcate and emblem. The full kit contains that plus full-carbon kit and 10-spoke marchesinis.

The kits were sold this way from Corse and advertised on their site this way. Although, that seems to have changed. They are limited to 300 units, so there might only be a full-kit available but some dealers/importers will separate the pieces and sell the basic kit and the carbon bits and wheels separate.

Try a different dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
910R delayed?

More people may be joining 777...someone in the Brutale forum posted this link. (Very good website BTW). This is going to test our patience. Anyone have more info on this - Italian Ministry approval necessary for the sale of 910R? Thanks


http://raptorsandrockets.com/news.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Hey 777:

I just wanted to offer my congrats on your Valentine's gift!! Couldn't have found a better girlfriend.

I actually managed to take my Brute out for a quick ride this past Saturday...Good thing I went early because it started to snow later in the afternoon.

My buddy from Michigan came over to visit me. I think I may have just turned him into an MV fan. He is (was) a big Ducati fan. He rode my bike and absolutely loved it. Even more so, he just loved the look of the bike. The only thing he kept saying is, "if Tamburini didn't leave Ducati, these we be the new Ducatis." Who actually knows that?? The poor guy. He also never saw a Brutale up close, as he said there are no nearby MV dealerships near him, the closest being Chicago.

Good weekend I must say...After our late morning ride in the cold, we caught the World's Fastest Indian. Pretty good flick. Afterwords, we headed over to the Chicago bike show in Rosemont. Best MV display they have had thus far. There was a red and white F4 1000 that was absolutely breathtaking, all covered with lots of carbon fiber. Yeah, we definitely have to add the F4 1000 to the garage.

The Ducati Sport 1000 was also sharp as hell. Much better than the Paul Smart (I think its just the color scheme)...I still spent most my time near the MVs. Damn, those bikes are sharp!!

Again, congrats on the new toy...Keep your front tire pointing to the heavens.

Have fun...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
NV MY MV said:
Hey 777:

I just wanted to offer my congrats on your Valentine's gift!! Couldn't have found a better girlfriend.

I actually managed to take my Brute out for a quick ride this past Saturday...Good thing I went early because it started to snow later in the afternoon.

My buddy from Michigan came over to visit me. I think I may have just turned him into an MV fan. He is (was) a big Ducati fan. He rode my bike and absolutely loved it. Even more so, he just loved the look of the bike. The only thing he kept saying is, "if Tamburini didn't leave Ducati, these we be the new Ducatis." Who actually knows that?? The poor guy. He also never saw a Brutale up close, as he said there are no nearby MV dealerships near him, the closest being Chicago.

Good weekend I must say...After our late morning ride in the cold, we caught the World's Fastest Indian. Pretty good flick. Afterwords, we headed over to the Chicago bike show in Rosemont. Best MV display they have had thus far. There was a red and white F4 1000 that was absolutely breathtaking, all covered with lots of carbon fiber. Yeah, we definitely have to add the F4 1000 to the garage.

The Ducati Sport 1000 was also sharp as hell. Much better than the Paul Smart (I think its just the color scheme)...I still spent most my time near the MVs. Damn, those bikes are sharp!!

Again, congrats on the new toy...Keep your front tire pointing to the heavens.

Have fun...
Nice writeup there! Get some photos up in a registry submission for your Brutale :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Hello Admin:

I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm a bit of "knuckle dragger" when it comes to computers and other electronics. It takes me awhile to figure things out, as I've always been resistant to techno changes. I've just attached a photo featuring my bike, along with the bikes of my two buddies (one rides a Ducati 998 and the other rides a Kawa ZRX-1100). We did an all day ride up near Galena, Illinois. There are some great roads and scenes up there. You would almost thing you were in Northern California (very green, big hills and lots of turns).

Anyway, I attached one photo with me being in the lead. My buddy on the ZRX is right behind me. My other buddy on the big Duke took the photo as we came up on the bend. I'm not sure it this worked (loading the photo), and if it didn't, perhaps you can help me out. I have a couple of other photos from that trip, but it appears I can only attach one photo at a time.

Let me know if I did this incorrectly.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
Where were they attached?

You can upload photos to the gallery in the USER SUBMISSION area. From there I'll review them and then create your own personal album for you.

If you browse to the gallery (http://mvagusta.net/gallery/user) to the user submission area, you can upload photos there, create your own nested album (from the drop-down box) and then add photos.

Let me know if you need assistance. If anything you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Hello Admin,

I guess it didn't work whatever I was attempting to do. I think its just easier if I email you the photos. Let me if you receive them.

Thanks for all your help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
admin said:
Where were they attached?

You can upload photos to the gallery in the USER SUBMISSION area. From there I'll review them and then create your own personal album for you.

If you browse to the gallery (http://mvagusta.net/gallery/user) to the user submission area, you can upload photos there, create your own nested album (from the drop-down box) and then add photos.

Let me know if you need assistance. If anything you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]

Thanks Admin!! I just saw the photos that you posted. I'm sure I will have more to add as soon as the weather warms up.
 
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Top