MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my bottom triple clamp from my repair, Yes it has been in an accident but did not sustain any damage.. it was a part that was ordered by fault when i was given the wrong part number. I wasnt able to return it because it had already arrived from italy and it was such an expensive part. Im sure anyone thinking of buying it might want an engineers report or assesment to make sure it hasnt got any stress fractures but im pretty sure it wouldnt considering its bulkiness. The part new in AUS retails for $1200 but im selling this one for any reasonalble price. Anyone interested let me know.

I also have a front axle which i might put up for sale depending if its condition is good, it was also a part that was ordered assuming it was bent but after later examination it looks like it might have a very slight damage, i will be getting it checked out and if it is straight or can be straightened without afecting its integrity it might be a good second axle for anyone interested.. The price i was charged for a new axle was $320 AUD so ill be selling this one for quite cheap.

Ill post some pics later today.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts