1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
spalding12 said:
when i came to this forum.... it was because i wanted the Brutale 910R...
as most of you know by now, i'm also buying a BMW K1200GT... for my longer trips
but....
spending time here has made me begin to long, very strongly, for a 1000F4.... more than ever

so....
what SHALL i do?
well, buy that too! IMHO.

just think, for the price of a mid range Lexus you can have all 3 bikes. :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
odonata said:
well, buy that too! IMHO.

just think, for the price of a mid range Lexus you can have all 3 bikes. :drummer:
Exactly...people fail to realize that when they see people having multiple bikes.

Reality is, why have only ONE nice car and one dece jap bike, when you can have a BEATER car (for the rainy days, and nothing else) and 3 glorius bikes....

I don't get people sometimes...meh, guess it's in the blood :laughing:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm very happy with my F4-R. The limited editions are simply over my budget.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Exactly my rationale. I got out of the car business to afford a nice stable of bikes. Leased an H3 with a manual transmission to make it bearable and freed up $ for what I really enjoy. I guess the Platino is really a tuner bike but the limited editions will be endless. I can honestly say that my Ago is plenty fast for me...no need for more power. And I love the classic red/silver...but I would be lying if I didn't admit to following/yearning for the newest editions. :yo:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
spalding12 said:
when i came to this forum.... it was because i wanted the Brutale 910R...
as most of you know by now, i'm also buying a BMW K1200GT... for my longer trips
but....
spending time here has made me begin to long, very strongly, for a 1000F4.... more than ever

so....
what SHALL i do?
dude, i think you're basically screwed.

I promised myself i wouldn't buy a new bike this year.

I bought the Brutale in April.

Then I hang out here, hmm, this F4 thing is pretty.

So I bought a used one (still cost as much as the damn brutale).
(and yes, it's one of those whacked out limited editions). I'll take more pics when I get it on Friday.

that's 2 bikes i didn't need (well, i thought anyway) in three months. At least they threw in a free hugger. :stickpoke

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Looks like Mr. Castiglioni's plan is working rather well!

Make one VERY nice platform, and then make a whole bunch of variants from that! And each one is more desirable than the next, and we will all keep wanting more and keep buying the latest and greatest.

And looking at the base bikes (F4 & Brutale), I don't see how MV can go wrong on this.

Yeah, it sucks for all of us who have our bikes now. Lust is a bitch! LOL.

But this means that MV is doing a great job at feeding our desires and giving us all great incentives to spend more money. That's what will keep this company going.

I, for one, love the limited edition bikes.

Alex

·
Registered
266 Posts
Okay! All this talk about new Ltd. Editions really wet my appetite:)! Where do I find info and pictures?:) Time for another stable mate!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
dude, i think you're basically screwed.

I promised myself i wouldn't buy a new bike this year.

I bought the Brutale in April.

Then I hang out here, hmm, this F4 thing is pretty.

So I bought a used one (still cost as much as the damn brutale).
(and yes, it's one of those whacked out limited editions). I'll take more pics when I get it on Friday.

that's 2 bikes i didn't need (well, i thought anyway) in three months. At least they threw in a free hugger. :stickpoke

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
you ARE my hero
i feel that i'll be down the F4 road sooner than i expect
it's all part of my plan
to be able to retire.....

5 years..... AFTER I DIE :king:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Did I mention I am now looking to MOVE to fit all this stuff in one parking area (as opposed to multiple buildings around town....)

ugh.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
pigiolino said:
Sincerly I'm bothered by all those "limited editions"!!!!
It's not possible!!!
It' true,my dealer for my gladio 750 S offered me 16.000 euro if I buy Brutale Italia,but after Brutale Italia what kind of bike will be?????
Mah.......
pier
This is the Tamburini way.

Instead of a new bike every other year like the Japanese cos, small refinements, tricky paint and a new "special edition" or 3 every year.

It's mostly marketing hype, don't buy in!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
luvtolean said:
This is the Tamburini way.

Instead of a new bike every other year like the Japanese cos, small refinements, tricky paint and a new "special edition" or 3 every year.

It's mostly marketing hype, don't buy in!
haha....for pigiolino, it's not hype, it's national pride!!! :guitarist

oh, wait....how many of us have the Brutale America.... ?? :wtf: :wtf:

hype, yes, definitely hype....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Snappo said:
Okay! All this talk about new Ltd. Editions really wet my appetite:)! Where do I find info and pictures?:) Time for another stable mate!!!
hmmm....well, i'm picking this guy up. Bit of an older thread, will revive when I pick it up. most pics on page 3.

http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2303&page=1

it's 1/20. they tell me 10 of them were white.....

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts