MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, on my Brutale 750, I can't seem to find good foot placement on the right peg. My boot hits the exhaust shield and I cannot ride with the balls of my feet on the peg.

Upon closer inspection, it looks like the exhaust guard is just too close to the peg.

Anyone have a solution for this? I was thinking of removing the heel gaurd and bending it in a little more for more clearance.

Or I would have to get a stubby exhaust.:f4:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
...think you need more practice on your balls ...:stickpokeStan :laughing:

...back to the point, even on the balls of my feet, my heel also rubs on the guard but that's what it's there for :brutale::brutale::brutale:

Every now and again I get some metal polish to clear up the light scuffs

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...think you need more practice on your balls ...:stickpokeStan :laughing:

...back to the point, even on the balls of my feet, my heel also rubs on the guard but that's what it's there for :brutale::brutale::brutale:

Every now and again I get some metal polish to clear up the light scuffs
:stickpoke:laughing:

I guess i'll just have to live with it!

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Shorty Thunder exhaust will fix that!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Me too

I have the same problem. I have the 750 Oro and my foot has no room. Also, I'm thinking because I'm 6'2" I'm a little too big for the bike--my knees get gouged by the carbon fiber fairing on the side, right at the corner. Small price to pay though. I mean women wear heals all the time, I guess this is the equivalent?!

Hi there, on my Brutale 750, I can't seem to find good foot placement on the right peg. My boot hits the exhaust shield and I cannot ride with the balls of my feet on the peg.

Upon closer inspection, it looks like the exhaust guard is just too close to the peg.

Anyone have a solution for this? I was thinking of removing the heel gaurd and bending it in a little more for more clearance.

Or I would have to get a stubby exhaust.:f4:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have the same problem. I have the 750 Oro and my foot has no room. Also, I'm thinking because I'm 6'2" I'm a little too big for the bike--my knees get gouged by the carbon fiber fairing on the side, right at the corner. Small price to pay though. I mean women wear heals all the time, I guess this is the equivalent?!
???
Comparing riding your Brute to wearing heels?
I think you need to go for a long ride and think about that!:stickpoke

I too have a similar issue with the placement of my right foot. It took me ages to get comfortable. 6 ft 2, with hughe feet will do that I suppose.

·
Registered
86 Posts
???
Comparing riding your Brute to wearing heels?
I think you need to go for a long ride and think about that!:stickpoke

I too have a similar issue with the placement of my right foot. It took me ages to get comfortable. 6 ft 2, with hughe feet will do that I suppose.
yeah...I wish I didn't say that !

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh yeah it does it all the time. Leather boots will have a silver patch after a couple of weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts