MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
WOW!!!

What a fantastic collection of photos, John- you must have been like a kid in kandy shop!

It certainly looks like one of those things an enthusiast must go to at least once!

Thanks for sharing!

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
WOW!!!

What a fantastic collection of photos, John- you must have been like a kid in kandy shop!

It certainly looks like one of those things an enthusiast must go to at least once!

Thanks for sharing!
Hi Stephen

I took hundred of pictures, and these are just a few. Everywhere I looked there was something amazing.. My neck was hurting after the weekend from turning left to right looking at all the different array of machinery.

My highlight was meeting Steve Baker and watching him and the other "Good and the Great" going around the circuit... Baker was soooooo fast on his ex-works Yamaha..

One of the best posts ever................:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Thank you mate :)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Thank You very much that looked really great. To bad it is always so freaking hot there and so far to travel.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Missed This!!!!!!!!

OMG John, I can't believe I missed this thread whilst I was overseas!

Thank you Pier for reviving it - all I can say is OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

Thank you so much John - I have bookmarked this thread!

Something else that needs to find its way into my calendar - I may as well just move to Europe & commute back to Australia to work :)

Cheers
Rob

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice to see my city here on mvagusta.net!
Nex year,write me email before come here!!
Pier

Will do Pier...

Imola is beautiful and the old town square is great for sitting down drinking an expresso and people watching walking around on warm October evening..

Passeggiata :yo:

We're talking about going to the Guzzi museum again next year and catching the Milan bike show at same time .. We really enjoyed our time around Lake Como and the food was fantastico !!

Hopefully see you next year Pier..

OMG John, I can't believe I missed this thread whilst I was overseas!

Thank you Pier for reviving it - all I can say is OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

Thank you so much John - I have bookmarked this thread!

Something else that needs to find its way into my calendar - I may as well just move to Europe & commute back to Australia to work :)

Cheers
Rob

:laughing:

Rob.... Check out Tripadvisor, as my mate Rob P did some good write ups on the hotel Zio and places to eat whilst in Imola.. :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts