MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bodis F4 Full Titanium MY10+ in Spain

Dear friends, I want to share with you the illusion that makes present my new Bodis MY10+, from GPracing our site sponsor (here and Spain) with " excellent service."

The first thing that caught my attention, "weight" ... My God! and , I don't imagine the full line.
Secondly, the design is "pure racing", "born to race".
And third, I confess I was worried, "not smooth"!, The finish of the shape is ... is a striped uniform, I don't know how to explain it ,before fit , I'll ask Alex if this is normal ,in the pictures is appreciated.
Well, here are the pictures:

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
5,480 Posts
Jorge,believe me,you have just unleashed the beast.Bodis is the best sound ever,its the closest you get to a Moto GP bike.Put them on and enjoy.:yo:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
They are very rough finish Donsy, they are the same finish on the early model type aswell.
Thanks Scott, just needed to know. I am sure they will look just as good too, once they have seen a bit of heat :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is the normal finish for Bodis.

It's a race exhaust made by a race team. You think they care about a shiny perfect surface. If you want shiny go with motocorse for an extra 4000 USD.

I prefer the look of the rough Ti

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is the normal finish for Bodis.

It's a race exhaust made by a race team. You think they care about a shiny perfect surface. If you want shiny go with motocorse for an extra 4000 USD.

I prefer the look of the rough Ti
OK bogie.
I didn't know
If is normal , I'm more relaxed
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have not got this exhaust. If you've seen previous close up photos, its a much better/cleaner finish than this. Or maybe it was for promotional purposes? Either way, looks pretty rough compared to this:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
OK bogie.
I didn't know
If is normal , I'm more relaxed
Thank you very much.

The removed sticker looks good with the Bodis laser etched

The silencers won't get hot enough to alter the Ti really....at best you may get some bluing near the rearsets

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Spain, that is the same finish that I have on mine so I'd say normal. If it bothers you, I wonder if wet sand and buff would improve them?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The removed sticker looks good with the Bodis laser etched

The silencers won't get hot enough to alter the Ti really....at best you may get some bluing near the rearsets
Yes Alex remove sticker for me.
bluing ?...will be nice,temember in Spain there is more hot, will see :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts