MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
must be hard for aftermarket exhaust systems for MV's. first they have to try and look better than OEM, then they have to perform better or be certain db's. but if you just clone the look of OEM, then what's the point unless you just offer them at a cheaper price than RG3's. surprised that no one but motocorse could think of the slash cut organ pipes. maybe over time someone will just hit the mark that pleaes everyone and not charge $8K for a full system.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
There quite nice...certainly lifting the bar a bit with what options we have, why do they spoil it with their brand name, first thing I would remove!
Suppose they need to market somehow!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
agusta01 said:
There quite nice...certainly lifting the bar a bit with what options we have, why do they spoil it with their brand name, first thing I would remove!
Suppose they need to market somehow!
Graham, while we are on the subject of the Riding-House/Emoto special exhaust, did you ever get the Riding House rearsets?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Also,has anyone got the e-moto "special" ti system yet ? Dosen't seem to be any responce to a previous thread,assume that not many are being sold to people that are on here!

·
Registered
785 Posts
barry996suzuki said:
Also,has anyone got the e-moto "special" ti system yet ? Dosen't seem to be any responce to a previous thread,assume that not many are being sold to people that are on here!
Quiet a few people from the site have got the Ti exhausts off us, an email yesterday from a customer & member (fitted to a new Senna 1000):

Just wanted to inform you that I have received my order and installed the exhausts. They look awesome and sound great! =) I will post some pics and sounds at mvagust.net real soon.
Come on guys speak up!

Kind regards
Geoff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the "Special Exhaust" slipons, and a midpipe from MotoCorse, It looks fantastic and sound great! I can feal a big difference in power :) But i dont know how many HP! Ill trie to take some photos later, but have to get a camera.

SPIRO

·
Registered
140 Posts
I saw them at Intermot too. Spoke with them and they said they have no plans to make a Brutale system. All they have are midpipes in stainless. Those Bodis full Ti F4 systems are really nice. Not cheap though!

·
Registered
785 Posts
barry996suzuki said:
Have a look at this link http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4064

A member with these pipes installed and his impression.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts