MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010, about 2,300 miles, way to much to list. but here are just a few things: OZ racing wheels, ALL the carbon you can buy, full Akrapovic system (shorty),tail tidy,Sargent seat, Rear sets, sliders.. you get the idea. Immaculate cond. needs nothing. Adult owned. Not a forced sale, just a new HP4 on the way so it would be a overlap to have both. Many things added after this photo. $14999.99

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
She is damn beautiful. Very tempting as I have been eyeing that bike since its inception. I have two other bikes so in order to justify getting this bike, I would have to let go a few of the other bikes :naughty: but I cant:banghead:

Good luck with the sale. Its a great price with all the upgrades.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I agree, the white/red/blue and the solid wite is the best 2 colors for the Standard S1000. BEAUTIFUL BIKE , BUT THE HP4 IS EVEN BETTER . Im a bit biased as I also own a BMW K1200s HP4 . My son bought a 2009 BMW S1000R in baby shit green . IT is better looking in person thank god lol.

JS AGUSTA, ARE YOU A TRACK DAY RIDER? IF SO PLEASE COME BACK AND INFORM US ON THE IMPROVEMENTS MADE WITH THE ADDITION THE NEW ACTIVE SUSPENSION . THANK YOU JAKE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts