1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have an R1200RTand it is a pretty cool motorcycle. Not the best looking bike, but suprisingly good handling and power + very comfortable. Very nice sport tourer.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
409 Posts
the music in that videois almost a full rip off of a linkin park song . tempo an vocal breaks are the same ,with thier own lyrics. faint by linkin park is the name of it i think .

·
Registered
796 Posts
i am sure it is nice..but man is it ugly.not as ugly as the multistrada but still :D out here we have simson and bmw bikes that are 60 years old and are up and running.it s a joy to see those boxer engine marvels on the streets.i ve road one of those once.burned my foot on the exhaust,but you get a warm feeling inside when you re driving one of those.pretty comfortable too despite the bicycle seat

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very good work Griff...I love BMW's...but not the ST :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I like the new 4 cylinder race/sports bike, don't like the horizontally opposed engine models though!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Agree Greg. BMW promotion videos are top shelf. The ST one is excellent. Sometimes I toy with the idea of getting one just to stick it to all the appearance whiners, and then drop them in the canyons here. From more than a few angles it is a great looking thing.

It was the RT video below combined with a great rental/hire in Normandy/France during a week of nasty weather pushing me off the fence to sell two bikes and pick up the RT.

The video has some cheezy moments but the ride footage is excellent...

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/popups/media_gallery.jsp?b=r1200rt&i=1

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I was watching MTVs Real World-Road Rules "The Duel" And on the intro, the main thing is a guy riding on a K1200R. And in the challenge today, the prize was a K1200R!!!!!!!! Must be nice.....asshat who won probably doesn't even know wtf he has....

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like the looks of some of the new BMW's, but WHAT is with the monster exhaust cans on them? They just look awkward IMHO.

:eek:nthecan:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts