MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just curious to knw if anyone has the bmc air filter in their F4750, and what their opinions of it were. Any good? Dnt bother! etc. Have a service comming up and was considering trying it, is it really any good, noticable power differcence
cheers

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
Hey guys just curious to knw if anyone has the bmc air filter in their F4750, and what their opinions of it were. Any good? Dnt bother! etc. Have a service comming up and was considering trying it, is it really any good, noticable power differcence
cheers
Without any fueling adjustment it is only a sound experience, maybe worse on pickup as it gets to lean (even with RG3 and proper eprom).
In combination with RG3 and eprom adjustment I gained 6hp on my evo1 and most important lost the dips in the midrange.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
since you are in there...do it. better that than want to change it later when you enevitabley do the PCIII down the road.

·
Registered
293 Posts
With no fuel injection set up after fitting the filter, for now (70km) the engine runs smoother on my SPR (RG3 with eproom, NGK CR9EIX). I have 12.000km service this week so I'll tell you if it's better with a new set up.
I fitted the filter myself and have to tell that it's really expensive: the manual is really crappy, you need to use the original filter plastic part, you have to modify the filter to fit correctly (see http://www.mvfaq.blogspot.com (really helpful site!!) to see what to do).

Nice rides

1 - 5 of 5 Posts