·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmmmmmm nice bike...... so nice in fact I bought it :heart:

But....... I didn't buy it off Ebay, I bought it from Forza Italia at Silverstone (the people who did the paint job!) in june. I really ment to go in and buy a brand new 749 to join my 748, but asked about MV's, when Martin, the sales guy, mentioned this custom blue one he had just bought from the owner.

I bought it on the spot unseen, and was not dissapointed when he picked it up just before the F1 GP Weekend. As a big F1 nut, I killed two birds with one stone and had a very expensive GP weekend. :D

And as for the price, I reckon the original winning bidder walked away from the auction, cos I paid £7k for it. That was from an MV dealer and included a bit of warranty.

A totally unique bike done to a very high standard, from a dealer who really knows his Italian stuff.......

Oh, and the owner in the Ebay add is not wrong when he says it sounds stunning (Casoli exhaust).... you really do need some earplugs on this :drummer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi super7. welcome to our alcoholics discussion group, except this is the Bette Ford clinic for MV addicts. Most of us saw the pics of your bike on ebay but how about posting a few more, start your own section in the members gallery. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts