MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2006 Brutale 910S a few months ago that had some CF on it. Most was the usual dark grey color but the key guard is an unuasual light grey CF that contrasts very nicely with the dark CF, matches nicely with the standard MV light grey paint.
Does anyone know who makes this?
I would love to get a front fender and/or rear seat cover made with this color CF.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Grey C/F ?

Not sure on the grey colour mate, but show us some pictures, the only silwer carbon I have ever seen I think is called Ally Weafe or some such name. Most carbon fibre comes as almost black (grey ?) but you get different weave patterns, http://www.designcorse.co.uk/static/Carbon_Fibre_Type
maybe that is what you mean ?

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Donsy that pic looks like Texalium (at least that what we call it in the states) Its actually aluminum fiber as opposed to carbon - Very nice, but I hear its harder to work with.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Yup

Donsy that pic looks like Texalium (at least that what we call it in the states) Its actually aluminum fiber as opposed to carbon - Very nice, but I hear its harder to work with.
That's the right name, thanks Sean. Just a bit puzzled by the grey carbon the gent mentioned.
I do like the look of that Texalium gear though :mouthwate, know who sell's it ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes, try W W W. O P P R A C I N G. C O M (sorry for the fucked up link but everytime i try to link anything it comes up XXXXXXX so I added the spaces between each character (Mods need to fix this)

they do make texalium parts - funny though they don't offer the option for every part, just some

·
Registered
871 Posts
I really like these, didn't know they existed. I wonder if just doing the front and rear fenders in the silver would look ok or wierd?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Texalium link

Thanks Donsy, slammp,

Texalium is the stuff alright, It looks good on the key guard right next to the dark CF on the tank air inlets. I think it would be great looking on the rear seat cover as well, right next to the gray rear cowl panels. I checked the ********* website but they don't seem to carry the front fender or rear seat cover for the Brutale.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I always thought that on the red and silver Brutale this would look absolutely stunning. Front fender, rear hugger and tailight surround would be a knockout - mines black and red though so it would look out of place IMO.

·
Registered
871 Posts
There is a front fender in parts for F4. looks like it'd work. Anybody else take a peak and let us know if it looks like a Brute one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts