MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas to add some bling to my stock 2016 TVL. Do you guys/gals know of any good sites that carry the stuff below. Pics of your blinged out rides :)

1.Radiator/oil cooler guard.
2.Carbon fiber parts.
3.License plate Fender eliminator kits.
4.Longer front fender.
5.Longer over tire rear fender.
6.GPS/CELL phone mounts.
7. CAT delete and exhaust ideas.
8. Tuning ideas.

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Give our site sponsors a look !! Alex at GPRacing can get stuff you want if he doesn't already have it. Great service from Alex.

Reactions: TVL USA

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hi from Sydney I'm going on ur exact route and will be
Vinyl wrapping the front pairings and mudguard to match tank red
Rad and headlight guards
Wheel stickers
Hi level no plate holder
Should be complete in 2/3 weeks and I'll post some pics
Good luck

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I have a evotech tail tidy, and just had a look on their site.

They have a nice radiator & oil guard aswell. :)
Im satisfied with my tail tidy. Sturdy material with a good manual.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the tail tidy listed under a different model ? Couldn't see any tail tidy listed under TV, did find the radiator guard just like you said :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had the evotech oil cooler and radiator guard installed on my first TV... looked spot on and the tech noted how nice it fit like an OEM piece.

I bought all the same stuff for the second TV

Just waiting on a new tank from MV and i'll be able to ride the new bike.

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
@urdrvideo what other stuff did you buy for the TV ? Why are you waiting on the tank ? What was wrong with it ? Which year is it ?

Thank you.
I lost my first 2016 TVL to a shop fire... All the accessories had been installed at the first service which is why the bike was in the shop... So yeah... that was a heartbreaker.

The new TV is also a 2016. I bought it as a dealer demo it has 660 miles on it but has a defect in the tank that's creating bubbles under the surface of the paint. it also came with a bad fuel level sensor. sit its in the new shop for the tank, the fuel level sensor, and all the evotech stuff. radiator and oil cooler guard, frame slider, and front axle slider.
I also have an FM Projects Exhaust, and factory heated grips
Bike came in a little over a month ago. I expect to wait a couple months on parts from MV but we will see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts