MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a ride down to Poole Quay yesterday with Postman_bat, and came across this F4. I am sure it has been on here before.

:wtf: Not my cup of tea, though would go well with postman-bat's new boots he ordered! :yo: :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Went for a ride down to Poole Quay yesterday with Postman_bat, and came across this F4. I am sure it has been on here before.

:wtf: Not my cup of tea, though would go well with postman-bat's new boots he ordered! :yo: :stickpoke

We have seen that bike on Ebay Uk & Autotrader more than 7 times and i think no buyer wanted to pay the amount the seller was asking.

Not My Taste, but very Bling:smoking:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having seen it in the flesh, there is a lot of bling to take in. In my view a bit OTT and whilst some parts work well, the paint job, other bits are just too much.

Les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yup, that bike is ruined for sure.

By all means do all the mods you want on your MV to get it to handle to your own satisfaction, but for F..k sake, don't try to improve on its looks... that's just plain impossible!
Next to my 312R i got a Goldwing GL1800, now there's a bike build for blinging, leave the MV alone!

Willy

·
Registered
30 Posts
This was on pistonheads for somtime last year based in kent he wanted around the 6k mark for it and also featured in one of the crossbow calenders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts