MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have their top triple replaced or anodized? I would like to see a picture. Thinking of getting the ones from performanceparts.de any feedback from this company.

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Does anyone here have their top triple replaced or anodized? I would like to see a picture. Thinking of getting the ones from performanceparts.de any feedback from this company.

I had mine anodized, and made a new little plaque as well. If your going to have it anodized (which I would recommend) make sure you yourself clean the tripple clamp very good. Get all the paint and factory markings off because they show up afterwards if you don't. Use acetone or something of that nature. I could possibly make you a new plaque if your interested. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had mine anodized, and made a new little plaque as well. If your going to have it anodized (which I would recommend) make sure you yourself clean the tripple clamp very good. Get all the paint and factory markings off because they show up afterwards if you don't. Use acetone or something of that nature. I could possibly make you a new plaque if your interested. :)

:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate now i want mine anodized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts