MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my first post here. I pretty much decided to get a brutale 910r, I had a test ride last week at pro italia and it was a blast. Very agile, quick and comfortable. Excellent brakes and chasis. Handlebars made my hands go numb and freeway wind protection is obviously non existent, however i still love it. I cant decide on the color though, black on black seems chrismatic and good resale value, vs white is more flashy and looks pretty. I dont know, if I only some members would post their white or black brute's pics, maybe I could decide then... :D

Ps: Pro italia did not have a white one in stock so i didint see it in person.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
what about orange?? that's a looker.....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do here. Jump in and have fun. As for color, what we say doesn't matter one bit. Your money, your enjoyment, your choice. I think both of the colors look great, but for me....white. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I first saw the orange on black 910 in Florida and it was stunning. However, that is a 910S. Buying new, the small difference in price between an R and an S, the R appears to be the winner. Even though this year it comes only with the stock pipers. I ended up buying a demo red S, based on the savings. I am told that 06 new S models in red are still available at about 12K from MV Agusta. My dealer in Chicago had the black 910R on the floor. Nice but not special. Last trip to the dealer in Florida, the 910R in white had replace the Orange/Black on the sales floor. It was indeed stunning. The tank is now two toned like the black and orange.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am leaning towards the white one too, but i would like to see one in person. Anybody here live in LA and own a white one? Maybe we could meet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and that red seat is not standard right?

I am coing out of a 2005 gsxr 1000 its going to be a big difference in riding I belive.

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
Lots of pictures of my White 910R in my album. I absolutely love it. But they all look fabulous, you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Octan090 said:
I am coing out of a 2005 gsxr 1000 its going to be a big difference in riding I belive.
FWIW I traded an '05 gsxr 1000 for the Brutale. The gixxer is faster with better suspension and brakes than the 910S. But, the Brute is more fun and I haven't regretted the trade for a second.

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked at the used 07 black R at spectrum. Its $15995 with the race exhaust and gilles rear sets but u can get an 08 for that price so that kinda turned me off.

Ps:escuxme nice bike bro

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
Ah, but '08 is all stock.....find out what the pipe, etc will add to the cost before you walk away.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ya that Black R at Spectrum I thought was just to show off an MV until they get bikes in, and wasn't for sale.

dunno if you ever get down to San Diego but I bought both my MVs from GP and they may have a white one down there

http://gpmotorcycles.com/

Josh is the guy to talk to there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I looked at the used 07 black R at spectrum. Its $15995 with the race exhaust and gilles rear sets but u can get an 08 for that price so that kinda turned me off.

Ps:escuxme nice bike bro

1 - 17 of 17 Posts