:laughing: Why do you say that?

Because you're going to get one? :naughty: :naughty:

:stickpoke sell the BMW and do it :f4:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MV-999R said:
Hans my friend......... where have you been in this last few days? http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8753 :laughing: :laughing:

Seems like what i told you sometime ago didn't happen and i couldn't be more happy!!! :f4: :friday:
I must be getting blind.
Went for the weekend riding, but before posting I searched this forum as I could not beleive you had not posted here. As you posted else were the 21th I did not search earlier!

Desculpe, :banghead:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
hb88xx said:
I must be getting blind.
Went for the weekend riding, but before posting I searched this forum as I could not beleive you had not posted here. As you posted else were the 21th I did not search earlier!

Desculpe, :banghead:
That's fine, Hans :)
Now all you have to do is get yourself a 312 :D :f4:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Ozboy said:
MONOPOSTO...YAY!!! (mines not a 312 though) Wait a minute I see a hint of rear seat!:jsm: ...:wtf: DOH!
:laughing:

Yeah, that one thing i really like about the F4 1+1.
If you take off the passanger pegs the bike almost becomes a monoposto because the rear is so well integrated on the bike :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
spalding12 said:
ah....
i love my BMW K1200GT too much to get rid of it
i do a LOT of long-distance trips each year.....
nothing better for THAT.... than THIS bike:

but....
the BLACK-WHITE 312R.......
hmmmmmmm
i MUST have one
Yeah, i'm sure the for long distance trips that's the bike to have :smoking:

And i was really undecided about the black and white (pearl) or the black as i really like them both a lot (for me they are at the same level of the classic red/silver F4 S), but in the end i went for the black one.

But what's funny is that i was thinking my wife would like the white one better, but when i was going to pick up the bike and she left me at the dealer i told her to come inside just to see my bike and also the white one that was there and she told me she likes the black on way more than the white. I was like :wtf: , i even told her "but the white one looks awesome, i was this close to getting it" and she was like "nhaaaa, i don't like it, the black one is much better" :wtf:
Oh well at least i pleased her on the color :D

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MV-999R said:
That's fine, Hans :)
Now all you have to do is get yourself a 312 :D :f4:
If they make them in brutale outfit I would!!
I have driven a 312R on hockenheim already, did you have track time already? It is a nice break in. Revving it, using full power band etc.
The brutale 910R and 312R for testing were completly new, so were put on the track from 0 KM.!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
MV-999R, why did you have to do that. I am really fighting the urge to upgrade to the 312. I must say I never get tired at looking at these machines.

So what's it like to ride?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
MV-999R said:
Yeah, i'm sure the for long distance trips that's the bike to have :smoking:

And i was really undecided about the black and white (pearl) or the black as i really like them both a lot (for me they are at the same level of the classic red/silver F4 S), but in the end i went for the black one.

But what's funny is that i was thinking my wife would like the white one better, but when i was going to pick up the bike and she left me at the dealer i told her to come inside just to see my bike and also the white one that was there and she told me she likes the black on way more than the white. I was like :wtf: , i even told her "but the white one looks awesome, i was this close to getting it" and she was like "nhaaaa, i don't like it, the black one is much better" :wtf:
Oh well at least i pleased her on the color :D
i THINK that i like the white one much better
but, have NEVER seen it in person....
and your black white DOES match my 910R :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
MVASyd said:
MV-999R, why did you have to do that. I am really fighting the urge to upgrade to the 312. I must say I never get tired at looking at these machines.

So what's it like to ride?
Hehehehe, resistance is futile. You will be assimillated :toothless

Unfortunately i can say much more about the 312 than i said here http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8753 because the weather hasn't been that good here and i haven't been able to ride it since last weekend :banghead: :banghead:

Also have in mind that my experience with F4S was short and very intermitent, long story short i had a serious accident with it after only 250km :jsm: and the bike was parked for months until i partially repaired it and gave it a go then parked it again. When i finally put it like new i sold it :violin:

But like i said, the fuelling is much better (smoother and well sorted) than it was on my stock F4S and the lighter wheels and radial Brembo's are well worth the upgrade (depending on what kid of deal you can get for you F4S, of course).
It's just a better, lighter (feels lighter), smoother bike overall, that's all i can say for now. :f4:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
hb88xx said:
If they make them in brutale outfit I would!!
I have driven a 312R on hockenheim already, did you have track time already? It is a nice break in. Revving it, using full power band etc.
The brutale 910R and 312R for testing were completly new, so were put on the track from 0 KM.!!
Nope i haven't tracked it yet and i'm not plaaning to track it soon.
I know it may sound stupid (given the F4 focus) but i bought it to be a street bike along with the 999R. For the track i have the 749R :yo:

Of course in due time i'll probably do a couple of track days with the 312 just to see how it goes at the track :D , but not for now.

·
Registered
367 Posts
spalding12 said:
ah....
i love my BMW K1200GT too much to get rid of it
i do a LOT of long-distance trips each year.....
nothing better for THAT.... than THIS bike:

but....
the BLACK-WHITE 312R.......
hmmmmmmm
i MUST have one
You dream up your longest trip, and I'll follow you on my MV F4.
(Even it it kills me :laughing: )

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts