MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what my fantastic girlfriend just bought me new rg3 pipes and the mid pipe for my new f41000 for my birthday :) Can't wait till the weekend guys.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it would be good if she could fit them :laughing: It's not my birthday yet I got them early because it was a one off price which was take them now or the offer was not going to be there later. I didn't ask for them she surprised me :naughty:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
rob said:
Yeah it would be good if she could fit them :laughing: It's not my birthday yet I got them early because it was a one off price which was take them now or the offer was not going to be there later. I didn't ask for them she surprised me :naughty:
Too cool.
Green with eMVee... :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Yeah it would be good if she could fit them It's not my birthday yet I got them early because it was a one off price which was take them now or the offer was not going to be there later. I didn't ask for them she surprised me
Is she into motorcycles too or how did she know about the RG3 pipes? besides the fact that she loves you and care about what you like, she is probably tired of hearing you yapping about it so she got it for you to shut you up? :blah: :stickpoke :blah: :argue: :bawling: :argue: :blah: :argue: :argue: :blah: yep, I know that tactic, it has worked for me too. :laughing:

Anyway, just kidding, congrats :toothless .

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That's one hell of a present Rob. :) Nice one, I showed the thread to my wife and the reply (when I told her how much a set of RG3's was) was unprintable! :shocker:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey John you know why the wife says no way because she's on a sure thing girlfriends just never know where there at :laughing: just kidding don't forget to tell her you'll need the link pipe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts