MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the biondi screen I ordered from E-motouk. I got mine in red to match my bike. The finish is great and it looks awesome on the bike (IMO). It's red on the outside and unfinished aluminum on the inside. It attaches to the side screws that hold the headlight in place. I believe that the design could have used another attachment point on each side of the bike to eliminate any chance of movement, but the current design seems OK once tightened.
I took the bike for a quick 60 mile ride yesterday to see how well it worked. I found out right away that it needed to have it's attachment screws tightened. The resonant noise really sucked. Once tightened it seems very stable and secure. Vibration at speeds of up to 80 mph were minimal. There is a small amount of light from the headlight that is reflected back toward you with the screen in place. This is because the top of the screen comes down just over the front of the headlight. It didn't seem too bad but I was riding durring daylight.
I'm not sure how much it helps move the airstream up off my chest (or over my head when tucked), but it must because I didn't notice the the wind at all. It just seemed pretty natural. Like I said before I only hit about 80.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Guess that's why they make so many different looking motorcycles; even MV's. I REALLY like the look the windscreen gives to the Brutale; I've got a carbon fiber version coming for my "R" from E-Moto.

As an FYI...the windscreen from Zero Gravity that was featured in the Robb Report a couple months back is still in development. I've been in contact with Glenn Cook at Zero Gravity and the mounting brackets are not to their liking so they are not ready. It is to be offered in red, silver, and black. Tentatively by early August you can buy it. Price is likely to be somewhat more that the windscreen from E-Moto.

Everything is great as long as we love what we ride; that's what matters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts