MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I visited Jon's workshop and I couldn't see out the rear window on the way home. Good thing I didn't take the truck! :) It got me motivated, that and talking about how it's best to have a good handle on your bike's state of repair while barelling down straights at 150. :)

Of course he had to show me his nice gold Mags. :)

It's been cold. Actually when I left for Jon's Saturday AM it was 19 below zero...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Velocemoto said:
Archille !!!
You're alive !!!.....so you've found we're we all hangin' out now....those of us who still own MV's.
Welcome aboard mate...I'm sure your contribution will be as strong as ever :naughty:
Yes, Pete! I am indeed alive and kicking. Between the new business I am starting and preparation for 2006 racing season, it has been a bit rough. Being my own psychologist, I self-prescribe a Bimota for some decompression. :laughing: Beside I need something semi-Italian to ride.

RS250 - cylinder is at Millenium for replating
Mille Factory - being rebuild with some hi-com pistons
999R - freshening up the motor with hi-comp Pistal pistons and a Corse transmission
996 - awaiting a deep-sump Corse motor
ZX-10R - running great but not Italian :rolleyes:

·
Registered
474 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
RS250 - cylinder is at Millenium for replating
Mille Factory - being rebuild with some hi-com pistons
999R - freshening up the motor with hi-comp Pistal pistons and a Corse transmission
996 - awaiting a deep-sump Corse motor
:shocker:
Note to self: Don't give ARCHILLE a ride of any of my bikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
was that the sb8r that has been on ebay a couple of times?
if so did he drop the price a ways? it was kind of spendy originally when it was first for sale(if its that bike)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts