MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there in MV land ever seen or ridden a Bimota SB8K Santa Monica?

Im really interested in riding impressions on this bike. There is little or no test rides to be found on this bike.

Any replys welcomed.

thanks

Happy New Year

:)

:moped:

·
Registered
106 Posts
daotoys1 said:

Im really interested in riding impressions on this bike. There is little or no test rides to be found on this bike.

Any replys welcomed.

thanks

Happy New Year

A new Santa Monica is for sale and on the showroom floor at Scuderia West in San Francisco (415-621-7223). Beautiful! A Tesi is displayed as well.

·
Registered
375 Posts
daotoys1 said:

Any replys welcomed.

thanks

Happy New Year

My father has one. I will ask him for some input.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ARCHILLE said:
Doug,

Are you expecting the SB8K to be different than the SB8R/S?

The Bimota SB8K Santa Monica has a number of differences from the SB8R and/or SB8RS bikes;

Different front forks
Different wheel sets
Different front brakes
Different EFI and ECU
Different exhaust
Different body work
Different instumentation

The frame is the same and they all use the Suzuki 1000 TLR engine assy.

There are enough differences that I consider it a "different bike".

Im just wanting some feed bck from anyone who has seen one, sat on one and/or actually ridden one.

My 3 Bimota SB8RS bikes are great. Each one is set up differently. And they are all excellent bikes and Im plan to continue riding and customizing them as I go.

Im currently thinning out my small collection of Off Road bikes and may be looking to add another Road bike to my stable sometime in the near future. The Bimota SB8K models are different enough that they are on my list of bikes of interest (as is MV, Mondial, Ducati and a few others).

Happy New Year to all you 2 Wheelers out there.

:) :moped:

·
Registered
200 Posts
daotoys1 said:
My 3 Bimota SB8RS bikes are great. Each one is set up differently. And they are all excellent bikes and Im plan to continue riding and customizing them as I go.

Im currently thinning out my small collection of Off Road bikes and may be looking to add another Road bike to my stable sometime in the near future.

:) :moped:
How about some pics of your collection?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts