MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, no ribbing...but I thought with all the hard work John M went to in order to secure us some MV attire for the upcoming NSW Agusta Musta, the least I could do was to model the kit!

Here are some photos of the new MV Vintage Shirt and the 37 Grey cotton cap.

Can I Just say, the quality of this gear is truly first class!
:smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome to the "Face for Radio Club" Luke. We're happy to have you.....

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
OK, no ribbing...but I thought with all the hard work John M went to in order to secure us some MV attire for the upcoming NSW Agusta Musta, the least I could do was to model the kit!

Here are some photos of the new MV Vintage Shirt and the 37 Grey cotton cap.

Can I Just say, the quality of this gear is truly first class!
:smoking:

Looks good but I thought it was Mecchanica Verghere instead of Verghera. What does it say on the shirt?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good but I thought it was Mecchanica Verghere instead of Verghera. What does it say on the shirt?
Mecchanica Verghera is the correct name, and it is what is on the shirt.

Whist the bikes are now made in Varese, the original factory was in Verghera.

A great piece of history!

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Mecchanica Verghera is the correct name, and it is what is on the shirt.

Whist the bikes are now made in Varese, the original factory was in Verghera.

A great piece of history!
Luke, yes it is and yes, I stand (partly I think) corrected. As far as I (now, after googling once again) understand, Verghere is the name of the town, and then Meccanica Verghera would mean "mechanics of Verghera" or similar. Meccanica Verghere is how I remembered it, and I was certainly wrong there! :f4: :f4: :f4: Maybe one of our Italian forum members could help here.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
nice work

sorry but have to agree the model leaves a lot to be desired (by someone else not me)
i'd prefer to have seen a buxom you lady with chapel hat pegs boring hole in the shirt but then again i'm in love with me boots now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts