MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 06 910s (new spu). I took my bike for a ride to work yesterday, about a 5 min ride down the highway I parked my bike came back to it about 8 hours later and the battery was completely dead... Not even a hint of power, jump started the bike with no problems let it run for about 5 min got on the highway and 3rd gear mid throttle the battery light came on and the a few seconds after the bike died on me. I ride the bike about 2 or 3 times a week so it has not been sitting for any long periods of time. Any ideas would be great

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey guys I have a 06 910s (new spu). I took my bike for a ride to work yesterday, about a 5 min ride down the highway I parked my bike came back to it about 8 hours later and the battery was completely dead... Not even a hint of power, jump started the bike with no problems let it run for about 5 min got on the highway and 3rd gear mid throttle the battery light came on and the a few seconds after the bike died on me. I ride the bike about 2 or 3 times a week so it has not been sitting for any long periods of time. Any ideas would be great
Sounds like the battery is feked mate.

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
?

what is the charging voltage measured across the battery terminals at idle and 4,000rpm?

load test the battery

1 - 3 of 3 Posts