MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added picture's to my album of my trailer that I transport the Brutale (plus all my wifes shopping) in when going to the city and back which is a 3200km (1988 miles) round trip.

I don't know how to put the pictures from my album or computer into this thread so if any one can do this please do.

What do we all think, except you John (he,he) you will only bag me :stickpoke :) ??

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Are you sure it's big enough to fit everything in? I'd hate to see you leave the carbon fibre fandonkle nuts behind... :flamethro

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sventekoz said:
Are you sure it's big enough to fit everything in? I'd hate to see you leave the carbon fibre fandonkle nuts behind... :flamethro
Mate thats the quickest reply I have ever had.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Let's see...Nice trailer, BTW...That is a hell of a haul just to get groceries! Hope you don't forget something, and have to go back!

Maybe that worked?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twoeleven said:
Let's see...Nice trailer, BTW...That is a hell of a haul just to get groceries! Hope you don't forget something, and have to go back!

Maybe that worked?

Griff
twoeleven
Guys it's only an 8x5 and the camera actually makes it look bigger that it is , like I said nearly a 2000 mile round trip so I wanted something that I new was reliable. We tow it with a Hyundai Terracan 2lt turbo Diesel and it does it beautifully at around 115km's an hour, very good on fuel too. By the way if you new my wifes shopping habbits you would have a bigger trailer.

Thanks twoeleven for posting a picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts