MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last nights cruise in was fairly large crowd. Mainly because last night, there was a sponsored raffle by all the local Motorcycle shops. With prizes ranging from dyno runs, to gift certificates to giving away gear.

There's always a great turnout, but lastnight was especially crowded, probably in the vicinity of 200-300 bikes.

Well, it was pretty cool. Out of group of 6 bikes, 3 of us won out of the 10 drawings! The 1st of us to win was Alex (US Agusta), he won a $15 gift certificate to Dicks Wings, where the event was held. Looks like he gets free food and booze next week, lol. On the last drawing, it was for a pair of textile Honda pants. My buddy's GF actually won, but was too embarrassed to go up there and get the prize, so he went up there and got them...funny part was, he drives a Z1000 :laughing: here's a picture of the pants:

So it's not like he can actually ride it around or anything... :laughing:

After that, they ask "Who drive the Brutale?" I raised my hand and walked up there...turns out, I got bike of the night!!! It was pretty crazy too, cause Alex was parked next to me, and has one of the, if not THE cleanest MV I've ever seen. Not to mention the fact he has Arrow pipes and a couple little things here and there, I was almost 100% sure he was gonna win, especially since he hasn't been out there before, and I've gone every week for the past 3 weeks, I woulda thought I was old news...

But I got a framed certificate, and they gave me a nice Lookwell summer jacket.

The company owner was there, so he said if I wanted anything else to trade for another size or upgrade, I'de be good to go. Lookwell makes the MV jackets and leathers...and he said he'de be fine by upgrading me to them :eek:

I just bought the Dainese Summer jacket....so I'm definitly going to trade up. But if I didn't have one yet. That jacket is deifnitly quality stuff. I would probably have to say second to only Dianese, if not on the same level. I'm telling you, this jacket REEKS quality...and it's thier bottom of the barrel textile jacket.

Anyways, here's pics of the reason why we drew a little crowd:

Pretty neat though...I'm still pretty shocked he didn't get Bike of the Night...but isn't that a sight to behold? Not everyday you see two MVs...let alone riding and parking next to eachother, lol.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...it was a great time...

After looking at the jacket...I just kinda grazed over the pic on the web...and thought they only offered one summer jacket...but actually, the summer jacket I won, is the SAME EXACT JACKET as the MV Summer jacket here:

http://www.moto-mv.com/mv_clothing.htm

The differencees are that the MV one doesn't have the HUGE lookwell embroidered logo on the back in black, and the one I won doesn't have the MV patches....but otherwise, same jacket...

pretty neato....waiting on the eMail back to trade up. If he can't infact get the MV jackets...looks like I"m gonna buy an XS for the girlfriend, and some MV patches :laughing: But I had no idea, the Lookwell USA branch of the company...IS LOCAL!!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
oicdn said:
Yeah...it was a great time...

After looking at the jacket...I just kinda grazed over the pic on the web...and thought they only offered one summer jacket...but actually, the summer jacket I won, is the SAME EXACT JACKET as the MV Summer jacket here:

http://www.moto-mv.com/mv_clothing.htm

The differencees are that the MV one doesn't have the HUGE lookwell embroidered logo on the back in black, and the one I won doesn't have the MV patches....but otherwise, same jacket...

pretty neato....waiting on the eMail back to trade up. If he can't infact get the MV jackets...looks like I"m gonna buy an XS for the girlfriend, and some MV patches :laughing: But I had no idea, the Lookwell USA branch of the company...IS LOCAL!!!
your luck continues!! go buy some lottery tickets today and if you win a jackpot buy the Senna for me too! :naughty:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice pictures. :smoking: Trust me to notice, but are the guys in the 5th picture down sat behind the bikes, having a ball scratching competition or what!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
john said:
Nice pictures. :smoking: Trust me to notice, but are the guys in the 5th picture down sat behind the bikes, having a ball scratching competition or what!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
haha...they were actually scratching thier nuts, and I was like..."those guys have an issue??"

What could have been funnier that night, besides my friend on the Kwak getting Honda pants, was the look of Alex wearing GSXR gear on an MV....haha. You can see what he used to ride. And what's funnier, in the 4th pic down, on the other side of the SV and F4i, was the exact color and year GSXR he used to own :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Table tennis without the table Nate!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks like the thread wreckers are back in town!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha...sure are...

I just realized...even with all those pictures of them side by side....this is a good Brutale-F4 comparo...ergos, looks, size, how much alike they are, how much different, etc...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts