MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,976 Posts
That's a big bunny for sure. Always a shame to see an animal get hurt...I don't know what the strategy is with kangaroos but with rabbits I always maintain heading and speed as the critters instinct is to zig zag as soon as the predator gets close.

I think with a Roo all the anchors would be coming on as soon as I spotted one...but then what do I know about kangaroos ?

I did have a bunny do a merry little dance around my front wheel on the F4 one night. We didn't collide and he just jumped back in the bushes...

joe

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Nicely done keeping control of the motorcycle and getting it stopped. Hope that the roo didn't suffer much.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
i bet the Roo jumped up after the shock and jumped off in to the bush
i hit a big red out in ISA in a hilux at 90kph totaled the truck but it got up and off it went ...............they are tough fukers all muscle

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That's a big bunny for sure. Always a shame to see an animal get hurt...I don't know what the strategy is with kangaroos but with rabbits I always maintain heading and speed as the critters instinct is to zig zag as soon as the predator gets close.
Car or bike the rule is always to maintain course, usually because you could become a greater danger to yourself than it is to you.

A guy I ride in the mountains with hit a deer on his 996. Thankfully he hit in the head-neck area so he was more a glancing blow. Managed to stay up but did tear up the plastics and lights:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.