MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought two lifts for the Senna and RR. Both are fantastic, easy to use and very reliable. Both bikes have "lived" on the lifts for the past 2 months without any issues

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Ainsley, I also bought a "Bursig copy" ( i couldn't justify a genuine copy at those prices). My bike lives on the stand and I have had no issues, although it did take a bit of fiddling around to get it set up.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I was looking at the MotoMFG one but they stopped making the MV one. I went with the Bursig. One thing those have that the Bursig doesn't is the locking pin for the bike but the lifting mechanism looked much nicer on the Bursig. After having it for a bit the lack of a locking pin doesn't bother me though, the fitment is quite tight.

Whatever you get though, get the wheels. 30 minutes worth of owning it convinced me of that.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ainsley,

Which stands are these? I am looking at Abba stands at the moment but these look better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.