MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
MikeDanger said:
Id like to get one of those factory cover, But again with the insane pricing...
Don't do it!
I did and regret it. I don't know if anyone had this problem, but the cover fits too damned tight. It is a chore to get it on and off unless they now changed them.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Ive now 2 factory covers, and yes they are tight to start with, but the elastic edge streches, and really is you want a dust safe seal, then tight is good.
Whats really good about them is the velvet like inner material, last thig you want is a scratch on you tank!

Look real good as well

·
Registered
798 Posts
agusta01 said:
Ive now 2 factory covers, and yes they are tight to start with, but the elastic edge streches, and really is you want a dust safe seal, then tight is good.
Whats really good about them is the velvet like inner material, last thig you want is a scratch on you tank!

Look real good as well
Keep in mind, you have the F4. It might be very different for the Brutale. Mine was so tight it really would not fit properly.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I use one from Geza Gear (http://gezagear.com/) - pro series. I like it; easy to put on, carry, etc but I am seeing some wear through that I can't figure out. The material is thick but there is a spot back by the tail that appears to have heat or chemical damage. Thing is, I have not touched the exhaust or spilled anything on it.

I need to contact them to see about warranty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a Geeza gear cover that I have owned for about 8 years. Not sure it would hold up for outside use, but otherwise its ok.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Mine isn't for trailering or winter storage so it probably isn't going to help anybody, but seeing as we're talking bike covers, I use a cheap-ass cover to hide the bike in carparks. It's dead thin, loose and shabby, and it rolls up to fit under the seat, so I have it everywhere I go in the city. It's just the sort of thing to make the brute look like just another bike with a hood.

And to stop the pipes from melting the cover...drape a microfibre cloth over the cans. Yeah, the one we all carry under the seat.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have the one from eMoto. I really like it because it is big enough to cover my entire bike. Stored the bike for the winter :cry: this past Sunday. Covers entire front/rear tires and sides of the bike. The one I had for my Speed Triple only covered half of the bike. I like more coverage.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have the MV Agusta Corse cover like pier for my F4-1000. It is a very beautiful indoor cover. Perfect for the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Why cover the beauty in the house??

I don't display my bikes in the winter so the Exigent light covers do the job keeping the dust off in my garage....cheap and works.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Last thing I want to do with my bikes to hide them in Veil. If indoor in garage or room you do not need cover. If on a road trip take it inside your motel room.

Exhibit A:

:stickpoke

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just an advice!

If you store your bike outside, do not take a loose cover. The wind will move the cover and cause it to act as an abracitive, and remove the paint.
You want a tight fit, like on your girls!

Johnnie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts