MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mileage ,age of bikes
910s brutale done 100,098klms 62198 miles 9yrs old , so only 6910 miles per yr (i used to do 30000 to 40 000 a yr) , had the normal probs stalling but once PFG aust fixed it all good , hub but thanks to michy fixed , serviced by (at first) prestige motorcycles (excelent) then by sunstate again top class ,
upgrades/changes got rid of the cat ,new set of clocks (i busted the originals), according to PFG fully upgraded fuel/ECU and ignition system, and a go faster white belly pan (to lazy to take it of and paint it ) first pic brand spanking

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
as it is today

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got the seat from evolution bikes , its a bit more cumffy than the original ,still a bit hard after a few hrs in the saddle

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Nice col. Is that blue thing a camera?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes Italia its a contour 2 plus std part on my bike now

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Even more impressive given that half those miles have been trail riding!

Well done Col, it shows that if you look after your gear it will look after you.

Have you heard anything about Sunstate dropping MV mate?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i haven't, but didnt think it would be too long before they dropped them .. last time i was there i was told they get no back up from MV Aust and MV Italy
it will be a shame to lose them

not really trial riding lol

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any one else got reasonable mileage MV's

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
look at that old geezer brutale! seen some rough miles it looks like, but obviously well cared for.

col, man, where've ya been???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts