MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again,

It's me, the guy who's patiently waiting for his cherished Brutale to arrive. Sigh. Anyhoot, my two concerns about the impending new bike are: first, frame sliders (which I've researched the boards and found enough information to make a competent decision) and second, (theft) alarms (which I found none). Do we not own the most beautiful motorcycle around? Are there not thieving scum who would at any opportunity clip such an angel from our heaven? Ok, now I'm just being silly. My very first new motorcycle I ever owned (since I've owned lots of used ones) was stolen. I cried like a lil' sissy boy. Does the Brutale come with an alarm? Can an aftermarket alarm be installed (meaning, does the bike have enough room to have one installed)? It's not like I'm going to leave the bike out in gangland, but I will ride it to work and park it near the door in the carport. Think I'm nuts? My stolen motorcycle was parked and chained in my apartment car port to a beam and the m*th*rf*kc*rs cut the lock and lifted the bike into a truck. Did I tell you the bike was parked directly under my balcony? Oh, yeah, I'm twitchy already.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts