MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my bike is arriving next week and I am already prepared to tackle the over heating issues that comes with the bike so i would like to thank everybody at mvagusta.net and the following:

CAG for the ceramic coated headers

B smith for the RG3's

lacostaF4 for the Arrow mid-pipe

and Motovation USA for the MV impeller and the Muzzy fans

Woot Woot. Can't wait. One more week. :f4::drummer:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, my bike is arriving next week and I am already prepared to tackle the over heating issues that comes with the bike so i would like to thank everybody at mvagusta.net and the following:

CAG for the ceramic coated headers

B smith for the RG3's

lacostaF4 for the Arrow mid-pipe

and Motovation USA for the MV impeller and the Muzzy fans

Woot Woot. Can't wait. One more week. :f4::drummer:

Congrats Billas F4! This sensation is the best, isn't it?!:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Congrats! It's about time you have it there with you :f4:
Looking forward to hear your riding impressions :drummer:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Being the spoiler I am, don't be overly disappointed if your bike still runs hot after the mods you've made. There is a difference between hot and over heating. If you bike is running at 214f it is running hot. If the temp gauge starts flashing and your bike shuts off, it is overheating.

Check out the fanzilla and son of fanzilla threads for a serious cure for overheating.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being the spoiler I am, don't be overly disappointed if your bike still runs hot after the mods you've made. There is a difference between hot and over heating. If you bike is running at 214f it is running hot. If the temp gauge starts flashing and your bike shuts off, it is overheating.

Check out the fanzilla and son of fanzilla threads for a serious cure for overheating.
I actually would not mind the bike running hot as everything here is short drives but if it still starts to overheat/flashing light then I will do the fan switch mod.

After reading this it's funny.....because I will be in Guam next week again.
Are you being stationed in Guam? Hey if you want you can check the bike out at the only Nissan Dealership here. Ask for Jon. It will be the only MV on Guam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts