MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to say thanks for an excelent turn around
orderd my parts on the 10th delivered on the 18th .. thats from B wood noth of london to North Brisbane Australia.. thats half wat round the world
thats 3 weeks quicker than local aussie dealers ... and cheeper

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
just want to say thanks for an excelent turn around
orderd my parts on the 10th delivered on the 18th .. thats from B wood noth of london to North Brisbane Australia.. thats half wat round the world
thats 3 weeks quicker than local aussie dealers ... and cheeper
You are most welcome Col:yo:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats from a old bwood boot boy lol

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im a burnt oak watlin boy but had mates in the wood
and yes i did go to the Battle Axes and The Three Horseshoes in Letchmore Heath
Three Horseshoes is where origins of MAg started ... my mate knocked over a complete row of bikes over on his 400 four .. and yes was a great pub nice pint long summer evening after a great ride out
did you ever go to the bell at london colny ,black cat south mims and the trumpy owners pub in st albans

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
im a burnt oak watlin boy but had mates in the wood
and yes i did go to the Battle Axes and The Three Horseshoes in Letchmore Heath
Three Horseshoes is where origins of MAg started ... my mate knocked over a complete row of bikes over on his 400 four .. and yes was a great pub nice pint long summer evening after a great ride out
did you ever go to the bell at london colny ,black cat south mims and the trumpy owners pub in st albans
We used to go to the Three Horseshoes when it was owned by the Ex WW2 Spitfire Pilot.. Proper landlord back then..

The Fishery in Elstree was also another pub we visited, because it has that fast right-hand bend just before you get there.. It's now a foody pub and part of the McMullen & Sons pub chain

I know the Bell in London Colny but I don't think I have been inside..

We sometimes drink in The Green Dragon in London Colny ( Proper home made food) but mainly go to The Woodman in Wild Hill or The 6 Bells in St Albans because of the beer they serve there is pukka..

I'm originally from Wembley but now live in St Albans.. St Albans is full of good pubs and a hot spot for great beer.. CAMRA is based in St Albans and has one of the best Beer Festivals in the UK held in the town centre..

Small world as they say..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts