MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to extend a big thank you to the guys at DesignCorse for the ultra speedy delivery to Australia of a chain and sproket set for my F4 750. Ordered and paid on the 6th, on my doorstep on the 13th!! :yo:

One company at Nerang (whom I won't name) told me a 5 to 6 week lead time. Another known to this site didn't even respond to my enquiry. :wtf:

And so many company's bitch about people buying from overseas. Well this is the reason.

Price, although it was a little cheaper from the UK, didn't have a lot to do with it. It's the time factor and the service that's important.

Once again, thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
You do what is best for you, and if that is purchases overseas, then do it. We all do these days. The guys at Nerang (who I guess your talking about) from our opinion are very good with what they do. They can only do what they can do, other than that its out of their hands with regards to overseas parts. Though, they are providing as much feedback down the chain as they can, to speed up the process and keep prices down. However, the traders/sponsors on this site are great!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Design Corse are the best! Like you said Pfatty, I recently asked a couple of Aussie dealers to get me some gear, and neither responded....Sent an email to Al, and had a response the next day with price, lead times etc. Top marks to Design Corse!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts