MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the Paris bike show again today. I live only 10mn away by car (sorry...5mn by bike :D).

Stopped by the MV stand and had a long chat with one of the Head R&D Engineers at MV Agusa.

He confirmed that the '08 Brutes will be provided in 2 versions...980cc and 1080cc!!!!

MV was working to get the bikes ready for X-mas but both models will be released within first 1/2 2008.

980cc is already quite a jump on a roadster...but can you imagine the Brute with 1080cc???? 165hp & 125nm ????

Datch wha'm talkin' bout!!!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
wow that has got me interested, much more than that lash up of a white thing they have on show, good work fella!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Only engine upgrades? Any other news? Inquiring minds want to know :stickpoke :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
i like to say i told u so, and that R version 1080 next year is the ride im looking forward to.

khameron said:
I went to the Paris bike show again today. I live only 10mn away by car (sorry...5mn by bike :D).

Stopped by the MV stand and had a long chat with one of the Head R&D Engineers at MV Agusa.

He confirmed that the '08 Brutes will be provided in 2 versions...980cc and 1080cc!!!!

MV was working to get the bikes ready for X-mas but both models will be released within first 1/2 2008.

980cc is already quite a jump on a roadster...but can you imagine the Brute with 1080cc???? 165hp & 125nm ????

Datch wha'm talkin' bout!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the looks will be similar to the current brute...
The guy didn't want to say more :-(

·
Registered
236 Posts
A 1080cc in a Brutale, that's going to be nuts!! Hopefully MV while show them at EICMA in Italy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts