MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i would like to Bid you all a farwell,

I have loved being part of this forum and owning four Beautiful Mv F4's 750S, 02/300 Ago, Red & White 2012 F4RR & with my last one being my White & Black 2013 F4RR All of them were a work of Art.

But after my last accident i have suffered with neck pain and have tried to fix the problem with no luck, I have decided to let some one else have the pleasure of owning such a great bike and have now sold my last Mv Agusta F4. Thanks again to all my Mv mates it's been great riding with you all.

Cheers Scott

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Argh Scotty, no man, not good at all. Crikey I'm going in to get a broken off screw removed from my neck shortly, surely you get a comfy MV ?
Keep well and don't loose the mate's over there.

·
Vendor
5,275 Posts
Not good news Scott.I know this would have been a tough decision for you with your passion for motorcycles.I wish you all the best for the future.You will be missed.:yo:

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Maybe one of the Brutale / Rivale bikes would not be so hard on you??? Sell the F4, but don't stop riding if you can. Find a more comfy bike to sit on.

"You don't quit riding because you get old....you get old because you quit riding".

Hope things will work out for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am the inheritor of Scotts last Mv4rr. I am currently sitting in bed looking at her (yes that is where she lives, in my bedroom).

I am sure you will find something that you can ride, and enjoy finding it. If you can bear it, we'll ride out together sometime Scott. Thanks for everything - you are a legend.

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's a real shame Scott, wandering myself if my wrists will last the distance. I don't know the other MV's, but if I had a neck injury then the F4 750 would be very difficult because the riding position is quite a strain on the neck.
By the way that 750 of yours was a real looker, in fact they all were/are!
Any idea as to any new pursuits, will you still ride perhaps an easier bike?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Scotty you were the first guy to introduce yourself too me thos many years ago on that mv ride through the old road ever since then weve been best of mates. Its sad too see you leave the brand but at least youll be riding something more comfortable. But like i said when i add another MV to my stable the tambo my garage is yours abd if you ever want to ride a mv the choice is yours my friend.

Let us know when you go shopping again ill see if i can come with you mate. Youve left the brand but made lofe friends bud. Talk soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
:jsm: WOW - Just WOW :jsm:

I am shocked - my number hasn't changed & you are always welcome at Chez Rossi whenever you are in this neck of the woods - we might even let you park in driveway ;) Seriously, all the very best mate, stay in touch. :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I am the inheritor of Scotts last Mv4rr. I am currently sitting in bed looking at her (yes that is where she lives, in my bedroom).

I am sure you will find something that you can ride, and enjoy finding it. If you can bear it, we'll ride out together sometime Scott. Thanks for everything - you are a legend.
A big welcome to you Sir :yo:

Yep, Scott is a great bloke no doubt about that and you will have gotten as good a bike as you could get - Scotty looked after ALL his MVs in exemplary fashion both mechanically & aesthetically .:yo::yo:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Such a shame Scott. As hs already been said if you can keep riding then do it.

Even it means turning to the dark side of a cruiser.

All the best mate.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Scott was heaps of help when I was looking at getting an MV last year and has continued to help and become a friend, and introduced me to a great bunch of people. Riding is in the blood and Scott will always be a Rider and a good bloke. I'm working on registering my 1972 Z50a so your cruiser will have someone to race. HA!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Sorry to hear the news, Scott.
I still remember that first MV ride with you and Glenn.
And later, the famous MV Muster.
Good memories indeed.

All the best to you, mate.

Michel

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
A big welcome to you Sir :yo:

Yep, Scott is a great bloke no doubt about that and you will have gotten as good a bike as you could get - Scotty looked after ALL his MVs in exemplary fashion both mechanically & aesthetically .:yo::yo:
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you guys up the Old Pac some time (I've see you lot riding around with more than a touch of MV envy)

And :yo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts