MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these years, I am fun of road racing, I go to the racetrack for pressing myself, and I am in contact with people with the same hobby. As Ducati fun (748, 749s, 999s), ordered over the Internet parts, I read articles etc, etc….
But, on an easygoing way.
At August I switched to MV and searching for special parts over the Internet, I found the “forum”.
BOINGGGGG!!!!!!!
Since then its a task, it’s a have to do, its an addiction to get in to the page and read peoples ideas. Further more, I see that there is a group of people that they do the same think like me, every day.
So, guys all over the world, what is this, Bias or Disease;

Was Alvin’s idea to get together MV Enthusiasts and it has been turned to a communication tool from people biased from high quality motorcycle riding or it was Alvin’s idea to find out the spread of the “possession disease”;

Tvass

P.S. I understand Alvin is the founder

·
Registered
409 Posts
the basis of a human society is the interaction an collective consiousness of the people u have contact with . its a basic design an survial instint of being human . people use to have to pay to sit in counsil with wise men in ancient greece an these people would share ideas an expieriences for a fee . this info would better your life . we as a society have just re created that an pay an internet service provider now . so i see no place for a negative term as the word diesiese implies to these actions . so i would eliminate that one off of ur option list as to why we are here

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disease not as something to treat with pharmaceutical means, Disease as a mental age

tvass

·
Registered
503 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
thats funny
Made me smile...but then again, I'm prone to excess and I find myself falling into an obsession here. Not just an online thing, always looking at new posts several times a day (I do that, just like Greg) but also obessing over another ride up my favorite route on the Brutale. Danger.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Koop said:
Made me smile...but then again, I'm prone to excess and I find myself falling into an obsession here. Not just an online thing, always looking at new posts several times a day (I do that, just like Greg) but also obessing over another ride up my favorite route on the Brutale. Danger.
Ditto! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts