MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard biaggi is taking corser's bike next year . the team owner broke into tears begging susuki for money for a third bike . corser's going to yamaha

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yeah , the team wants an Italian rider (of GP stature) to raise the profile of SBK in Italy. So Corser's gone to Yamaha, to take another Aussies seat, Pitt. Corser will be Haga's team mate.
Pity about Pitt he had a real good year (better than Corser), tip is Pitt will ride the new Ilmor in GP alongside McCoy.
Keep an eye out for young Josh Brookes on the Honda Bertoluchi Team, he was unbeatable down here on Honda's.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol just got them in my road racing world mag bro . i havent seen them here so i figuered id share them with the class . this mag hasnt set me the issue where hayden wins championship yet . so ill share more old news next month

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was just curious. It took me a minute to figure out I was not looking at old threads :laughing:
I though I was losing my mind :conveyer:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Greg Albert said:
Yeah , the team wants an Italian rider (of GP stature) to raise the profile of SBK in Italy. So Corser's gone to Yamaha, to take another Aussies seat, Pitt. Corser will be Haga's team mate.
Pity about Pitt he had a real good year (better than Corser), tip is Pitt will ride the new Ilmor in GP alongside McCoy.
Keep an eye out for young Josh Brookes on the Honda Bertoluchi Team, he was unbeatable down here on Honda's.
Is it McCoy or McWilliams? MCN tips McWilliams for Illmor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts