MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quote from Paris Motorcycle show 'New bike from MV Augusta to be shown there - Bestiale'

Maybe Beastiale ?

Anyway sounds like their going to 'unveil'

Yeah this thread is useless without pics....... So who's in Paris?

more: 'One of the few surprises in Paris this year was the MV Agusta "Le Bestiale" concept bike that shortly will be unveiled at the MV Agusta stand Paris 2007.'

I just noticed the word 'concept' oh well....

·
Registered
756 Posts
Where are our people on the ground in Paris? Send in a reconnaissance team immediately :stickpoke. If in fact a new bike was unveiled without prior warning a forensic audit will be necessary. :ahhh:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I would ride any motorcycle named "beastiality", just for the novelty of it.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
quacker998 said:
Quote from Paris Motorcycle show 'New bike from MV Augusta to be shown there - Bestiale'

Maybe Beastiale ?

Anyway sounds like their going to 'unveil'

Yeah this thread is useless without pics....... So who's in Paris?

more: 'One of the few surprises in Paris this year was the MV Agusta "Le Bestiale" concept bike that shortly will be unveiled at the MV Agusta stand Paris 2007.'

I just noticed the word 'concept' oh well....
Here's a pic, but it won't help much :jerkoff:

Could this be the 1000cc Brutale? :jerkoff:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
manalagi001 said:
That white bike...no way is that a new concept bike. Check the front brake.
True, while the beast above has no actual ties to MV, the bike under the curtain does in fact sport an 'S' front end.

·
Registered
756 Posts
That is the bike...the one that Olive had up a couple of days ago..same designer. I'm not sure I've seen an uglier "design" :barfalot: :eek:nthecan: Much ado about nothing. :cry:

·
Registered
796 Posts
http://www.yacouba.com/proto04.php found something on the guy who s name appears as the designer on that plate...mv bosses should have their head examined if they are going to push that into production..maybe it s just one of those concept bikes which is made as a design exercise...at least i hope so

·
Registered
922 Posts
Seeing it again and again, trying to be objective but I can't help but think is this guy for real? He didn't design a motorcycle. It's just the plastic bolted on a brute. Ridiculous that it's even got a new name. Get a proper life.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts