MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not know which category this should be posted in. It is not really "gear" nor is it "customization", so I will post it here. The Brutale has a plastic tank so a magnetic bag is out. Bags with straps seem a pain. So it would seem that one of the bags that have a gas cap connection would be best. Marsee and Bags Connection from Twisted Throttle both have these. I am currently in the midwest can not find a dealer where I can see these in person.

Size is also an issue, want to hold glasses, hat (balding head), small flashlight, toll money, lock and plastic coated wire to secure helmet and jacket. Big enough for the stuff, but not so big as to hide the lines of the MV tank.

Any recommendations on the best tank bag for this bike? Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
bags connection-quick lock or sportbag (mounted rear) best choice for me ....superbe Quality.
mv regards
diego

·
Registered
689 Posts
manalagi001 said:
Those are pretty sweet fitting. Good tips! Watch out for scratches though.
The RKA one has rubberized material on the bottom to help prevent scratches and to keep the bag from sliding around. Magnetic bags are a little more dangerous in this respect, since small bits of metal can get picked up. I was warned about this when I got my first magnetic tankbag many years ago, so I always check. Staples are relatively common when I put my tankbag down at work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts