MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 1090 Brutale and I want to buy some OEM CF parts,who offers the best deal for this parts?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
If you want OEM, try one of the forum sponsors that sells OEM parts. Having said that, there is some very nice CF on the market that is not OEM, but you can't tell the difference.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I agree with Carl, MV Agusta, Like Ducati, has 2 or three different sources that make the CF for them, although for the most part, they are good quality, I have seen pieces that had to be returned and exchanged. I have also seen pieces made by "perfectionists" manufacturers that are much better in quality and put some original pieces to shame. So "Original" doesn't always mean better, but it always means more expensive and less available, harder to get. I would stay away from the "Made in China" stuff and only buy OEM pieces that nobody else makes. We are also a supplier of high quality parts, absolutely beautiful pieces and are now expanding our Brutale line, including the Nose fairing in CF with screen and brackets. Congrats on your new 1090!

·
Registered
204 Posts
hmmm, I just visited your site and only found one item for the Brutale - but you do have a carbon iphone and macbook covers... :stickpoke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts