MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Going to Stelvio and the nice roads in the alps soon. Looking for the smallest possible rain suit. I dont mind its not the best in the rain-dont intent to use it:wtf:

But would like to have one that is ok, and most importantly that is does not take too much space when packed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mikael

·
Registered
14,423 Posts
rain suits.....

Mikael;
Frogg Toggs look like they pack small.....for the life of me I can't figure out why they make black rain suits???????

WTF???? I want to be SEEN I have a Safety Orange Harro (Germany) rain suit from 1972......it is still better than ANYTHING else...

if it had a water proof zipper it would be perfect it has triple flaps......if it puddles in the crotch it will get through :jsm:

its made out of Hypalon.....think inflatable boats :drummer:http://www.tidel.biz/wp-content/uploads/hypalonfabric.gif

its lasted for 42 years......and was always on the back of the bike for 5 years of trips between Heidelberg and Zurich......twice a week

It does not BREATHE at ALL :naughty:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Motoboss rain suit that I bought from Cycle Gear. It fits into a built-in zip up pocket which makes it compact and portable.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Road ten hours (+/-) from Clayton, GA to Lake City, FL with rain and drizzle the whole way. Frogg Toggs kept me bone-dry. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just drive fast and be there before the rain starts !!!!!
:f4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts