MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Motowheels, bestem, and carbon world are some I know. Can always get from MV dealers.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Bestem stuff is hit and miss with fitting.... they're relatively new at producing carbon for MV's.

Carbon World is pretty good -- great fit, fast shipping, no games. You'll find some of their stuff being sold under Leib, Shift-Tech and Moto Corse names, too. wwww.carbonworld.de

My .02

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know that virtually no one (judging from the posts that I have read) has had a positive buying experience from eMoto, but mine was good. I purchased numerous items from them including 14 CF pieces, the quality was very good, fit was good (I did have to enlarge a couple of holes...very minor), everything was in stock, and I had it all in less than two weeks.

I've purchased numerous CF pieces from Shift-Tech for my BMW, and the front fender wing for my Brutale....very good quality as well, fit and finish is excellent....but they are quite spendy.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
I purchased some goodies from a member here whch were from emoto. I am not impressed at all with their quality. I posted to pics to show. The ram air tubes are from bestem. I admit there cheaper items can be a hit or miss on fitment. I have had to send two parts back but they paid the shipping and even sent me the replacement before I sent the orginal back. Great customer service. The air tubes fit great only had to drill a couple of the holes just a little bit larger since the clear coat closed the gap on them. Will be looking at switch out the electrical cover replacements with another brand here in the future.:nutkick:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing your carbon later this year when I recover from xmas:drummer: What are the main differences between your pre-preg carbon and the mv corse carbon?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
price is the main difference. Our carbon's quality is similar to the MV Corse one.
The carbon we sell is thinner & lighter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts