MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone
Even though it says that my bike would not need remapping after installing my QD Exhaust Slip-on I think it needs it. There is a lot of Popping, crackling and backfiring going on....
I am looking for recommendations for how to tune or for ECU swaps for a 2013 F4 1000 or can my local dealer help with tuning the bike to my needs??
I have a local REXXER installer that will do a remap for $400Au Dollars, does anyone have any experience with this tune option?

All opinions will be greatly appreciated

Clay

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Is it crackling, popping and backfiring on the overrun? Some people would say that's a good thing. If it's on open throttle see post 2 above. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys
I am just going through and updating some posts I was involved in as to tidy things up and help others....
The rexxer tune itself was very average at best, BUT Gary from Torque Power Motorcycles in Beenleigh, Queensland, Australia with help from Rexxer then took the Rexxer tune and completely customized the map for me.

Rexxer turned the Exhaust Valve Servo OFF and the O2 Sensor OFF. Then Gary tuned the fueling to suit my QD Exhaust. It was a bit of trial and error but now my bike is so much better to ride. It is smoother, steady around town, runs cooler and no more backfire through the Velocity Stacks....

I wish I had my bike tuned two years ago when I bought the bike

Thank you for everyone's input it has all been a great help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts