MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into doing a simple maintenance to my 910S soon and was wondering if I need to look at specific things

I have access to most oil brands like Denicol, Mobil, Agip, Shell, Castrol, etc... so I was wondering what oil works best in this bike since it has a wet clutch. My Ducati was not really specific about this since it had a dry clutch.

Filters I have always used K&N oil filters, but on their website it seems impossible to find the right one for a B4-910S.
Would it be advised to also change the air filter, if so I might throw in a BMC or K&N filter as well.

The bike came with a set of Iridium spark plugs as well, how difficult is it to put these in? Can I just take em out of the box and screw 'em in, or is it absolutely essential to gap them (I never ever did this before).

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Mate, just have a look through this section, there is so many threads on oil and filters, you don't need to start yet another.
Go to my web site and download the Workshop manuals for your bike, everything else is in there.
Don't adjust nothing on the Iridium plugs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did use the search engine, most info on F4's though. I have the original manuals and workshop manuals from the previous owner, though it only lists one specific oil. Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Search engine suck's, scroll down.
How's your motor different to the F4 of the same generation, sorry mate, I'm not being shitty, we've had a dozen oil threads in the last couple of weeks.
Same bike, same oil, same oil filter, same plugs, different air filter.
Hope that helps.

Some more info, I know Mobil, Amsoil, RockOil and Eni have the right oil's for your bike, make sure you go with the recommended weight W50 or W60.
Oil filters - this should help - http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-agusta-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-750-910-989-1078rr/brutale-oils-filters

Air filters - I use MWR - http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-agusta-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-750-910-989-1078rr/mv-agusta-brutale-air-filters

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts