MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Ive final decided to take the jump and get a replacement for the square pipes. Ive been looking at the bodis system and you tube really sells it for me they sound great, but still open to other suggestions on what to get.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
MotoCorse! I absolutely loved mine on my old 750. The welds are beautiful, the sound is unbelievable. They aren't super loud (like the bodis) but when you open her up, boy do they sing. Plus, they keep the organ pipe design.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bodis

I have the bodis pipes and they are awesome and look fantastic will post some pics if u like.
They are loud but if you leave the baffles in not too loud.
Also great welds lightweight and good quality.

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Bodis

All the way. The new titanium slip on is amazing. I just ordered one from Alex at GP racing and putting it on this weekend. Will try to post a link to a video.

·
Registered
837 Posts
All the way. The new titanium slip on is amazing. I just ordered one from Alex at GP racing and putting it on this weekend. Will try to post a link to a video.
What/whose ti "slip-on"??

Where do Silmoto's sit on the noise scale?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a full Bodis system. You can see it in my album. Great quality. Deafening with no baffles! You will need a filter also to get the best out of it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Arrow Comp system is my personal fav. I know it's blasphemous, but I really do prefer the look of the 2 big bore pipes dumping out of the back.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
The Arrow Comp system is my personal fav. I know it's blasphemous, but I really do prefer the look of the 2 big bore pipes dumping out of the back.
Do they make these for the Y10+ F4's ?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Where do Silmoto's sit on the noise scale?
Don't know which MV you have regarding availability as Donsy pointed out, but on the noise scale here in the UK my Sil Titanium cans pass the MOT ok (road worthy test).

They are loud enough for fun without being too silly, by the time you are in the high revs people will certainly hear you coming, which also includes the police.
There are some youtube vids of Sil/Ferraci cans on MVs.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts